Helen Peterson, Director of MN Valley Conservatory Music also teaches a unique piano method called SIMPLY MUSIC®. This is a unique piano method that delays reading while enabling the student to learn and play lots of songs fast! Simply Music® is a great fit for adult beginners, and young students who will need motivation through the learning to read process. Helen is also a Kindermusik Educator and has been honored many times for running on of the largest and best programs world wide, Kindermusik of the Valley was voted best music class in the Twin Cities by Parents Picks and Helen was chosen as Kindermusik’s Inspirational Educator of the Year for her work on curriculum development, educator training and outreach work in her community.
Kris has been a piano teacher for over 20 years, and absolutely loves teaching lessons! Over the years she has taught students of all ages, from Kindergarteners to senior citizens, all at different levels. Kris has been playing the piano herself since she was 7 years old, and continues to study as an adult to keep advancing my own skills and knowledge of repertoire.
- Licensed Teacher by the State of Minnesota, for Pre-K and Elementary School.
- A pianist for over 40 years.
- Holds a Majored in music at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN, and received Bachelor of Arts degree from the U of M in Minneapolis.
- Nearing completion of my Master of Arts in Education degree from Augsburg College in Minneapolis.
- Have most recently studied piano with Dr. Marianne Fleming Bryan, and attend pedagogy workshops regularly.
Grace is a twin cities based vocalist hailing from the southern of Rosemount, MN. She has performed in numerous working bands all over the state and traveled the country on tour. She has a passion for everything music and finds joy instilling the knowledge she has gathered in anyone willing to learn. Along with being an established vocalist Grace is also an accomplished piano player and songwriter. She is currently working on her debut album of all original full band music. In her spare time Grace enjoys blogging, knitting and playing or watching anything that has to do with hockey.